Sunday, March 4, 2012

Update on cheesecake strawberries


Last weekend I went to Philadelphia to visit a friend and watch her a capella concert.  It turns out that it was also the weekend of her roommate's birthday.  My friend had seen my cheesecake strawberries on my blog, and asked if I would make them for her roommate.  Of course I said yes, and had a blast making them with her boyfriend and roommate's brother.  We made an improvement this time.  Instead of dipping the stuffed chocolates in graham crackers and mini chocolate chips, we dipped them in chocolate, to create chocolate covered strawberries filled with cheesecake.  Needless to say, they were devoured before the birthday cake.  I didn't get a great picture, but here they are chilling in the fridge before the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment