Say what?!? This week I was inspired by Cassey Ho from www.blogilates.com to eat a rainbow. The idea is to eat a food that is a certain color for each day of the week. Sunday I went to the grocery store and stocked up on colorful foods. As you can see, I got a little excited...
- Monday: red--tomato, apple
- Tuesday: orange--orange, sweet potato
- Wednesday: yellow--yellow pepper, banana
- Thursday: green--lettuce, green pepper, kiwi, avocado
- Friday: blue--blueberries
- Saturday: purple--black berries, grapes
- Sunday: eat as many colorful foods as possible!