Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Infamous muffins


There's a running joke in my family that I am incapable of baking muffins. It's not so much a joke as much as an unfortunate truth.  There was a 2 or 3 year span in which any time I attempted to bake muffins, they turned out inedible. (Unless they were from a mix, those I could handle...phewf!)  Despite my lack of success, and the groans from my family, I continued to try and try to make muffins.  I finally succeeded! These are banana chocolate chip muffins.  Now...how can you go wrong with banana AND chocolate chips together?  You can't.  That must be why these turned out.  I searched on the internet for recipes, and the same one kept coming up over, and over, and over.  I decided that it must be a winner, so that's the one I tested.  A winner it is. See if you can find the recipe and make them for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment